Step Teachers have been asked by a school in Enfield to source a Long Term Supply Teacher for a full-time position set to commence in September 2019. The successful candidate will need to be ready for an immediate interview.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 Teacher (Year 3) who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- The candidate must have the ability to build excellent relationships with pupils quickly
- Have a strong and consistent teaching style meeting the expected standard of the school
- Positive results in improving the learning of pupils that require extra support
- Take to the role with enthusiasm
- Open minded and creative when it comes to lesson development and classroom experience
This school is rapidly improving with a strong team that works hard to deliver a balanced and broad curriculum and ensures all pupils meet their full potential. The school maintains a strong relationship with parents as they play a key part in school life and staff, pupils and parents alike are one in the school community. Achievements are rewarded and mistakes are seen as opportunities to improve and build resilience. Above all else at this school, the key values of respect, honesty and kindness are encouraged and are at the core of the schools ethos.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.