A really friendly, welcoming and inclusive school in North London has asked us to find a Year 1 TA for a temporary position commencing in March. The position of a TA would be suitable for a level-headed and committed individual with a passion for allowing pupils to reach their potential. The role of Year 1 TA must adhere to the following attributes;
- The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- As a TA you will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
- As a TA you must possess effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus.
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School.
- To comply with, support and promote all school policies and procedures, particularly those relating to child protection, equal opportunities, racial equality, health, safety and security, confidentiality, behaviour and data protection.
The staff at this school work hard to recognise the needs of individuals, placing suitable demands on them and stimulating them to achieve success. They are proud to create ordered and friendly communities where relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect and shared values. A key focus for all stakeholders is to develop and maintain strong links between home, schools and, where appropriate, other relevant agencies.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.