Step Teachers are working with a secondary school in Enfield to source a long-term Teaching Assistant. This role is available ASAP.
This is a “good” Ofsted-rated school where leaders are capable and experienced. They have a good understanding of the school’s strengths and areas that need further development
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working in a secondary school or with school-aged children
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon regist