Our client, a leading school in Hertfordshire, has asked us to recruit an exceptional Textiles teacher for a temporary cover post from March. This role of a Textiles teacher will be offered on a temporary basis through Step Teachers. The contract would suit a newly qualified or experienced Textiles teacher who is able to commit to the time frame
- To promote the positive ethos and culture of the School as a Textiles teacher to other staff, governors, parents, children and members of the wider community.
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School as a Textiles teacher.
- To comply with, support and promote all school policies and procedures, particularly those relating to child protection, equal opportunities, racial equality, health, safety and security, confidentiality, behaviour and data protection.
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach.
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel.
This a friendly school where several previous candidates from Step Teachers have taken full time roles and have told us they are very happy. Ofsted rated the School as 'good’ on their last visit. The School is in a highly diverse area of London and many children enter with below average language skills, however the staff are justifiably proud of their record of progression for these and all pupils at the school. There is a thriving families association at this school and the Head Teacher tells us that they provide invaluable support to both the curricular and extracurricular programs.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.