£24,373 to £35,971
7 months ago
As Soon As Possible
Step Teachers are looking to recruit a Year 1 Teacher to work on a Full-Time basis. This is a maternity cover and at this stage is just for the summer term 2020. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate all of the following attributes
- Hard Working
- Have High Expectations of themselves and of Pupils
- Team Player
- and, Enthusiasm for the Post
The school has a young vibrant staff who are all pulling in the same direction and working hard as a well lead team to achieve the best results for their pupils.
Bit of info about school:
- 4 form entry, culturally diverse. Walking distance from Luton mainline railway station.
- Year 1 has an experienced teacher as their year group leader.
- 30 children in class.
- Parking on site
- Friendly, welcoming staff.
- Lots of extra curricular stuff and trips going on for the children.
- Specific PE team to teach most PE lessons.
- SLT formed of HT, DH and 5 assistant heads.
- Next Steps behavior provision onsite
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks that you would expect for any position working in a school or with children.
Please contact Bradley for more information on how to register.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend