Step Teachers are looking for a Full Time Year 2 Class Teacher in a Primary School in the North Hertfordshire district. This school is looking for a Year 2 Class Teacher for one academic term starting after the Easter break until the end of the academic year. As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts, Step Teachers have long standing relationships with schools and academies and are currently recruiting a Year 2 Class Teacher in an Independent School.
This Independent School places the students at the forefront of what they do and to support everyone to achieve their full academic potential. Alongside this, the school champions celebrating success and nurturing confident and respectful individuals who can thrive in their communities.
Role of Year 2 Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 1
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Year 2 Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience as a Primary School Teacher
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professional