A really friendly and welcoming school in Stevenage has asked us to find a Year 3 Class Teacher for a position commencing in March. The school emphasises a team approach to all workings and as a Year 3 Class Teacher, you would be part of demonstrating the creatively inspired atmosphere of the school. The position of Year 3 Class Teacher would be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) in addition to those with more experience. As a Year 3 Class Teacher it is imperative that the following attributes are practised;
- You should have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
- Applications are welcome from experienced primary teachers of either Key Stage who can demonstrate recent and positive references.
- You will have held at least one teaching position within the primary curriculum.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the primary curriculum.
- You be able to use the curriculum to inspire and educate pupils in a dynamic manor as a Year 3 Class Teacher.
- The school are happy to consider an outstanding Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) but suggest that the role might be better suited to primary teachers with experience across the curriculum.
As a Year 3 Class Teacher you will maintain a respectful an creative approach to each lesson and thus allow for an inclusive and fruitful ethos. This recently expanded primary school serves a diverse multicultural community in North London. The Governors and Head Teacher are committed in their desire to involve the whole school as a learning community, using a range of strategies to help children to become confident and successful learners. Staff and pupils work together to support lifelong learning and progression. A strong focus is placed on all teaching and non-teaching staff to work as a team in a supportive environment where there is huge scope for professional development and progression.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.