Step Teachers are working with a very friendly and welcoming primary school in Hemsby who are looking to source an experienced Primary Teacher to work with a year 3/4 class. This is a full time vacancy and is available with an immediate start. This opportunity will initially be until Easter 2019 however this could be extended.
The Primary Teacher will:
- Have a Degree Level Qualification + Primary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Primary Phase
- Be experienced with at least one teaching position within Primary Curriculum
- Be able to demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the Primary Curriculum
About the school:
- Leaders have established a school community united by a caring ethos in which pupils, regardless of their backgrounds or abilities, make good progress.
- Teachers and pupils share strong relationships that lead to pupils’ willingness to work hard. They encourage pupils to enjoy their lessons and be positive about things they find difficult. Pupils are not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Pupils enjoy school and have a good understanding of how to learn well. Pupils enjoy challenging tasks and face them with determination. When given a choice of activities with different levels of difficulty, pupils willingly try tasks that are difficult for them.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.