This is a welcoming and inclusive school with a close community feel. There is a strong level of communications with parents and carers as well as a safe and happy learning environment for all. They believe that every child deserves a bright future filled with opportunity. The students and staff at this school work hard to develop an environment that reflects and values its inclusive ethos and multicultural community. The aim of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually.
- The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus.
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to develop, foster and sustain high-quality relationships with children and adults.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.