Step Teachers are looking for a Full Time Year 5 Teacher in a Primary School in St Albans. This full time Year 5 Teaching role has an immediate start and is an ongoing supply role at least until the end of term, with the potential to extend until the end of the academic year. As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts, Step Teachers have long standing relationships with schools and academies and are currently recruiting a Year 5 Teacher for a full time role in a Primary School rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
The role is at a 3-form entry Primary School where both staff and student's embody the school value of kindness. The school are very aware of the importance of children’s wellbeing and enabling them to grow into happy individual who are able to flourish.
Role of Year 5 Teacher with include:
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 2
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Year 5 Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience as a Primary School Teacher
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London,