Step Teachers are looking for a Full Time Year 5 Teacher in a Primary School in Welwyn Garden City. This full time Year 5 Teacher role starts in April 2024 and is a long term supply role until for one academic term. As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts, Step Teachers have long standing relationships with schools and academies and are currently recruiting a Year 5 Teacher for a full time role in a two form entry Primary School.
The ethos of this Primary School, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted is to aim high and support each other in achieving these high aspirations. The curriculum offered by school aims to develop a love of learning in every child that they carry forward into the next stage of their education.
Role of Year 5 Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 2
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Year 5 Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience as a Primary School Teacher
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Ang