£130-£180 per day
about 2 months ago
A truly warm and welcoming primary school in King's Lynn is looking for a Year 5/6 supply teacher to begin in the new year. The position as a Year 5/6 supply teacher will last until mid-February but may go on longer. As a Year 5/6 teacher, you will be engulfed in the communal life at the school and be enabled in positivity and perseverance.
As a Year 5/6 supply teacher you must adhere to the attributes below;
- You will closely comply with the ethos of the school and practise a communal approach.
- You will have a working knowledge of primary school education and be able to apply your adaptability of this curriculum where applicable.
- You will have practised effective target setting and demonstrated a capacity to adopt a caring and trustworthy demeanour.
- You must have a calm and determined outlook to supply teaching and remain professional at all given opportunities.
- You are confident in behaviour management and resilient
The ethos and values of this school are a welcoming, approachable and listening school. They put the aim to put students at the heart of everything that they do.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.