8 months ago
A Special Education provision in Hertfordshire, is looking to hire a Year 6 Teacher on a temporary, long-term basis. We are ideally looking for a candidate with curriculum knowledge across both Key Stage 2 and 3 with prior experience of working with SEN.
SEN Students deserve every chance at a maximised quality of life as other students. The ideal candidate will have empathy, patience, and an understanding of SEN students and their needs.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- Share our total commitment to ensuring the safety and well-being of all students.
- Adhere to the school's objectives, standards, and policies.
- Experience in an SEN setting ideally
- Curriculum knowledge across KS2 and KS3
- A sense of empathy and patience for the students and their often complex additional needs
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
In September 2021, Step Teachers moved away from using umbrella companies and now only pays via PAYE; Step Teachers also offer other free special benefits, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.