A good school in Islington is looking for Year 6 teacher to join their cohort. As a qualified Year 6 primary teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development. The position is available from April as a Year 6 primary teacher.
To be a successful Year 6 primary teacher you must display the following attributes;
- To promote the positive ethos and culture of the School to other staff, governors, parents, children and members of the wider community.
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School.
- To comply with, support and promote all school policies and procedures, particularly those relating to child protection, equal opportunities, racial equality, health, safety and security, confidentiality, behaviour and data protection.
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach.
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel.
This is a school which has undergone massive changes in recent years and is rapidly developing into a fantastic teaching environment. The cohort are from a range of backgrounds and have a diverse level of ability on entry, with the vast majority achieving expected progression or above. The SMT are deeply involved with the development of teaching and learning and are highly supportive of all staff at all levels.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands.