Step Teachers have been asked by a primary academy school based in Hemel Hempstead to recruit a KS2 teacher, especially for YR5 age group, on a supply contract to start in January.
This is a long-term supply position with the possibility of a permanent contract with the school.
To be suitable for this role you should:
- Hold a QTS or OGCE certificate
- Have experience of teaching at KS2 level
- Teach high quality, engaging and inspirational lessons
- Be committed to the values based education ethos
- Set effective targets as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
The team at this school are hardworking who put children at the heart of their practice. They are an Ofsted rated “good” school and continue to strive for better standards and are committed to improving and developing the school in the years to come.
As a Step Teachers supply teacher you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant helping to place you in the schools you want
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- An approachable and friendly team
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.