£25,714 - £36,961 Per Year PAYE
about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are working with a “Good” Ofsted rated school in Birmingham that are seeking a strong Art Teacher to join their successful department. This position is available on a full-time basis from January 2022 and will for a minimum of one term in the first instance.
The ideal Art Teacher will have:
- Have QTS in addition to a relevant undergraduate degree
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for the subject and translate this in your teaching
- Have a wide and varied range of engaging teaching methods
- Utilise a diverse range of effective classroom management strategies
What to expect from Step Teachers?
- You will have your own dedicated consultant, guiding you through the registration period and into an interview with the school
- Pay that is processed weekly and only paid via PAYE!
- Access to our payroll portal where you can get discounts on online and high street brands
- 24 online GP services and much more!
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk