£70-£80 per day
about 1 month ago
Due to an overwhelming demand from our partner schools, we are looking for Cover Supervisors. This is for day to day position however as you build up a professional relationship with our partner schools longer term may materialise. We are looking for a candidate to help students maximise their potential.
No school is the same, so any teacher working with us must have the adaptability to quickly acclimate themselves to the role. During the pandemic teachers have been navigating uncharted territories, becoming pioneers in remote and alternative ways of educating students.
What you Offer:
- You hold a relevant degree within the last five years.
- You will be able to adapt to a variety of situations, leading the classroom when required.
- Build strong relationships with students and staff.
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- Be confident in your behaviour management.
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.