Dependent on experience
4 months ago
Step Teachers are looking for an Educational Recruitment Consultant to join our successful branch in Plymouth. We specialise in Education and care about the service we deliver. You will spend your days building relationships with schools and teachers so that you can support them with their recruitment needs.
Job Type / Category
Step Teachers are an Education Recruitment Agency. We place teachers and support workers into schools, colleges and nurseries throughout the South West, East Anglia, London and Hertfordshire. We were founded in 2000 by former teachers and believe in delivering an ethical service to all our customers.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a sense of enjoyment in everything we do. Due to an increased amount of clients we are seeking a new addition to join in, in our success.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
No formal qualifications are required. Previous experience in the same industry is a plus but we want to invite people with a can-do, motivated attitude to apply. The below attributes would be advantageous;
- A decisive decision-maker who can take responsibility
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven to surpass targets
- A people person with a strong sales ability and high customer service
- Down to earth with a sense of humour
- Full driving licence
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped Sales Bonus
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus all public bank holidays (increasing with service)
- A supportive and established company with an excellent ethos
If you are based in Plymouth and are seeking a new challenge in an established company apply today.