Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for an English Teacher.
The school is looking for an interested English Teacher available to teach students between Key Stage 3 and 4. While the school is rated by Ofsted under 'Needs Improvement' the leadership and staff have been making strides towards improvement for both staff and students. At this school you will be working through a newly improved curriculum and may have to adjust towards new needs. This will be a placement for a teacher seeking a challenge, if you feel this position of English Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal English Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the English curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurat