Step Teachers are seeking a Teaching Assistant specialising in Early Years. The role is due to commence in February 2024.
You will be based at an Ofsted-rated 'Good', C of E school in the Enfield borough. They are proud to be an inclusive and diverse school that has a child-led approach to learning.
As an EYFS Teaching Assistant, your duties will include:
- To support children within Early Years against the EYFS framework
- Planning enriching activities for the students
- Build and maintain a good relationship with the Class Teacher
- Ability to identify any additional support students need
- Assessing and reporting on the students throughout the year
Requirements of an EYFS Teaching Assistant:
- Level 3 Early Years qualification is required
- Have experience working 1:1 or in small groups with children with SEND
- Experience working within an Early Years setting in a mainstream school or private nursery
- You will have a good nature around children and be able to inspire learners of all abilities
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. Our resolute team will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.