We are looking for a qualified French and Spanish teacher for a contract position which has become available in one of our favourite Hertfordshire based schools. This is a temporary contract position through Step Teachers and applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) as well as those with more experience. The position of French and Spanish teacher is due to commence in March.
- You should have a teaching qualification and a French and Spanish based degree.
- It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching French and Spanish.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for French and Spanish and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature.
- The appointed French and Spanish should motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work.
- The successful French and Spanish teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning
This is an average sized school, judged ‘excellent’ where the SMT have maintained and built upon a succession of excellent inspection and examination results. Total commitment to providing care, guidance and support and the very positive school atmosphere make a considerable contribution to pupils’ personal development. A key focus for the School is contributing to the wider community and this is promoted extremely well, with pupils making exceptional progress in their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. Behaviour in lessons and around the School is outstanding, and pupils achieve well because of good teaching and a highly effective curriculum. The SMT are passionate about promoting a strong team ethic amongst staff and this is supported with excellent coaching and career development opportunities.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress related issues.