Step Teachers are currently working with a brilliant secondary school to source a French/Spanish Teacher for a long-term role to start immediately.
Developing strong, positive, and trusting relationships with pupils and their families it allows them to work in collaboration to ensure all pupils fulfill their potential and develop their talents.By learning the curriculum, the pupils will be provided with the knowledge and skills to succeed in life and make a positive contribution to society.
- Strong knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 French & Spanish curriculum
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification for teaching in secondary school
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching MFL at the secondary school level.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant MFL, French & Spanish related degree is desirable.
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with man