£65 - £80 Per Day
about 2 months ago
If you are looking for a clear path into the teaching profession but do not have classroom-based experience, then we can help! Step Teachers are working with several secondary schools that are looking for recent graduates to assist in their schools. This will give you the opportunity to experience a varied range of schools and students, from SEN schools, small schools to outstanding schools.
This academic year we have seen a vast number of schools requiring additional support within their lessons and the use of Teaching Assistants within secondary has been incredible. You will be playing a role in supporting children, building their attainment levels. The role of a Teaching Assistant is both challenging and rewarding, where you will be an integral part of a young person’s education.
To be eligible for this role you will have:
- A recent degree within the last 5 years
- Be passionate about helping others
- A can-do attitude
What we can offer:
- Flexibly working – these roles can be flexible on the days you would like to work
- Access to Step Perks where you can get discounts on the high street and online shops
- Access to a 24-hour GP service with Webcam consultations
- Access to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues
- Pay between £65-£80 per day
- Pay processed via PAYE
This role has great scope in becoming a post where you can lead a class as well.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes a video interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.