Here at Step Teachers, we are looking for an exceptional History Teacher to join our client school in Watford. The History Teacher role will be starting from September 2019 and will be a full-time contract position and the role will lead to a permanent position for the right teacher.
About the History Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified History Teacher with a related degree, a PGCE with QTS
- You should have a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning, demonstrating the ability to incorporate national trends and data sets into your approach
- You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
- At the heart of everything you do, will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
About the School:
- The students and staff at this school work hard to develop a school that reflects and values its inclusive ethos and multi-cultural community.
- The goal of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually.
- Boasting a proven track record of achieving outstanding success in delivering a wide range of qualifications, there is dual focus on fostering the vision and values that will create great leadership skills for the future.
- The SMT are supportive and welcoming, demonstrating a deep desire to foster strong relationships between all staff members.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to join an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, then apply below!