£55k - 60k per year
Paolo La Rocca
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of our favourite partner schools in the borough on Barnet, the school are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader and teacher to the vital role of Interim Assistant Head Teacher.
You will share the school’s vision for providing high quality learning for all students and will be committed to continual improvement for yourself and your students.
You will need to demonstrate significant success as a teacher and will be passionate about working with a team to facilitate an excellent educational experience for the pupils.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Staff welfare and/or pupil attendance, and/or safeguarding
- Expertise in Mandarin would be an advantage
- To contribute to and actively support the overall ethos/work/aims of the School
- To be accountable for the strategic leadership and management of a phase, within the context of the School's aims and policies
- Establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the phase group
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.