- Have QTS with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary
- Be able to work towards targets, meet deadlines and work closely with SLT to achieve results
- Have a strong knowledge of curriculums and strategies for improving and achieving high standards of teaching, learning, and achievement for all pupils
- Work closely with staff and parents alike to achieve the best outcome for pupils
- Be able to work well under pressure in sometimes challenging environments
15 days ago
Step Teachers have been working with the Education Sector for twenty years. During this time we have helped countless teachers and teaching assistants find themselves varying positions within education, from day to day supply right through to permanent teaching positions.
Step Teachers have been asked by one of our partner schools in Thetford to assist them in the filling of a vacant Y4/5 position commencing January 2021. If you are interested in this opportunity then please do get in touch. We can interview you remotely from home via your smartphone as the safety of our teachers is paramount. The school is seeking a highly experienced, dynamic, and forward-thinking Y3 teacher and they MUST hold QTS, this position is not suitable for NQT’s. To apply for this role you must:
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.