One of our partner schools in Hemsby is currently recruiting for a KS2 supply teacher from September. The position of KS2 teacher will be ongoing and is exclusive to Step Teachers. The role would be best suited to a primary teacher with experience however the school are willing to consider newly qualified teachers who can demonstrate strong skills.
To be considered for the role of KS2 teacher:
- You should have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education
- Be able to make full use of the updated early years curriculum to deliver effective learning strategies
- You will have positive values and a “can-do” attitude and philosophy
The school is a vibrant community school which has demonstrated rapid improvement over recent years and is rated “good” by Ofsted. There are strong working relationships with teachers, teaching assistants and their pupils and as the KS2 you will be expected to maintain these.
We will also ask:
- That you are able to demonstrate a creative and thoughtful approach to curriculum planning
- You should have experience of teaching classes of 25 pupils and above
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.