Are you a specialist SEN Teacher who wants the next step? This may be the role for you. My client is a large school based in Harrow who have a good reputation in achieving outcomes and maintaining an incredibly high standard in ensuring academic progress matches that with instilling life skills for the next stage of their academic journey.
Within this role, you will have the potential to be part of school with a progressive outlook and your voice and opinions matter. You will possibly look at the next step in your long term career plans and be looking for that school that gives you autonomy and a supportive framework to progress to the next level.
Ideally, you have a high level of experience in working in a 121 setting and this will be advantageous in this role. You will be expected to deliver KS3 to a class of 4 pupils and you will be supported by additional support staff and a HLTA
- Essential Criteria-
- Behaviour Management
- Excellent record of attaining outcomes
- Ability to work within the EHCP of the pupils
- In-depth knowledge of SEN code.
- 121 support
- Team Teach trained (if not we provide training courses every 10 weeks)
- Anger Management Intervention and Social skills training
- Experience of working in a PRU type setting would be advantageous but not necessary
- Strong communication skills and the ability to identify barriers to progression are needed
The role is due to start within February for a long term period with a view to becoming a permanent position.
For any additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.