£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a long term role within a Primary School Nursery?
Are you working in a private nursery but want a change?
Do you want to work in a school with strong core values?
Step Teachers are working with a respectable primary school looking for a nursery teaching assistant.
To be considered for this teaching assistant role you should have;
- A Teaching Assistant qualification of level 2 or higher
- Recent experience within a classroom or nursery environment
- A calm demeanour who is able to adapt under pressure
If this person is you then I would like to hear from you! As a Teaching Assistant working with Step Teachers you can expect from us;
- An individual consultant while you are working in this school
- PAYE pay processed weekly
- Access to exclusive perks and benefits as a member of our team through Step Perks
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.