Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated faith school of ‘Good’ status in North London to recruit a Nursery Teacher for a full-time role. This is a long-term supply contract position exclusively advertised through Step Teachers. The ideal candidate must be ready to interview immediately as the role is due to commence as soon as possible.
The school has asked for a proficient Nursery Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with experience of working in an Early Years setting
- Experience of teaching Phonics is also advantageous
- Able to adapt to the linguistic diversity provided by the school
- Apply a teaching style that engages pupils and makes the curriculum accessible
- Understanding of the inclusion policy in place at the school to allow all pupils to be treated equally and given the same opportunities to grow and progress
This is a vibrant school where pupils and staff alike bring a wealth of culture and language from all over the world. The staff and governors maintain strong connections to parents and each play a key role in the development of the pupils. Aspiration is encouraged along the pupil’s path to success, as they become independent thinkers equipped with the right tools to pursue new ventures in the future.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.