Are you a dynamic, energetic, motivating Physical Education teacher? Step Teachers are happy to present a brilliant position in one of our top client schools in the beautiful Breckland District between Thetford and Norwich.
This is a "Good" Ofsted-rated school in which staff share a deep passion and determination to help students achieve their fullest potential in all areas of school life. if you are able to inspire and motivate students to engage in an energy-packed PE lesson, this is the role for you!
- Strong P.E curriculum knowledge at KS3 & 4
- Upkeep a tidy & safe, organised classroom with accessible resources/equipment where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching P.E
- Relevant subject-specific degree is desirable