£28,355 - 44,541 per year
Paolo La Rocca
5 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented PE teacher for a long-term position at one of our client schools in Harrow. This position of a PE Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence in as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient PE teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a PE degree
- Proven ability to plan and deliver a PE lesson effectively
- You should have at least 3 years’ experience teaching KS3 and KS4
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- You should understand the value of target setting as an aid to raising standards and improving attainment and achievement
This is a very friendly school where academic excellence and a calm, focused atmosphere go hand in hand. A solid history of good Ofsted performance has allowed the SMT to develop a base of teaching staff who have been committed to the school and its development over several years. The cohort are well organised, take a full role in the life of the school and their standards of behaviour are good.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.