about 1 year ago
Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Enfield to recruit a dedicated and confident Supply Teacher for a full-time long-term position. The role is until the end of the academic year; however, the successful candidate may have the opportunity to stay on permanent.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 (Year 6) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Take to the role with confidence and provide flair in the classroom
- Act as a good example of the outstanding status of the school through good practice
- Able to take responsibility for the whole class and work with the TAs to ensure every child’s needs are met within the classroom
- Liaise with staff, parents and other members of the school community to monitor pupil progress
This is a fantastic school with an ethos centred on confidence, determination and resilience. The dedicated staff work together to ensure the best quality of education for all pupils in order to achieve academic excellence. They aim to not only develop the pupils into strong learners but also prepare them for life after education as lifelong academics.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; online Zoom interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as Step Teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Alice for more information on how to apply.