A popular and friendly school in Bromley have asked us to resource a Religious Education Teacher for a long-term position starting in January 2019. The position of Religious Education Teacher would be suitable for NQTs and has the potential to become a permanent role for the right candidate.
As a qualified Religious Education Teacher, you will:
- Have a RE related degree, PGCE and QTS
- Your excellent management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- The successful Religious Education Teacher should have demonstrable experience and an excellent working knowledge of Assessment for Learning
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- This is a large mixed comprehensive school with high aspirations for everyone who is part of the community whether student or member of staff.
- A rapidly improving school recently rated by OFSTED as having good leadership and good capacity to improve further, you will see when you visit the school that we are passionate about what we do: getting the best out of every child whatever their abilities, interests or ambitions.
- This is a place of work and a strong work ethic is demanded from staff and students alike. The SMT are passionate about developing their staff as practitioners and future leaders, and at present this is an
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.