Main Pay Scale
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a qualified Science teacher to work in an Academy in Suffolk. The position is full time and due to commence in January and could lead to a permanent role.
Opened in 2017, our partnership school is described as a supportive place to work that celebrate their pupils and is passionate about supporting their needs. They are keen to recruit the right candidate who can deliver to pupils with medical and SEND needs.
- You should have a teaching qualification.
- Experience working with pupils with SEND and preferably medical needs.
- Creative and inclusive with your delivery of the curriculum.
- Be part of a supportive team.
- An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
- Resilient personality
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE is heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS-approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.