Step Teachers has been asked to recruit an SEN LSA for a school in Hertfordshire who have been working with us over a number of years. The post of SEN LSA will be a Temporary post commencing ASAP to take up an unplanned vacancy within the department. The school is a well established inclusive school that works effectively with staff and pupils to create a productive and positive working environment. As an SEN LSA, you will be part of a forward thinking and flexible educational ethos that focuses greatly on pupil development.
- SEN LSA's should have a range of robust effective behaviour management strategies that can be employed in the classroom.
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and philosophy.
- Having highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus is an essential skill in the role of SEN LSA.
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives.
- You will have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs and Educational Inclusion.
- You should have strong SEN experience and be able to adapt the curriculum to suit a pupils learning style.
The students and staff at this school work hard to develop an environment that reflects and values its inclusive ethos and multicultural community. The aim of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually. SEN LSA's are key in assuring these ideals are fulfilled. Boasting a proven track-record of achieving outstanding success in delivering a wide range of qualifications, there is dual focus on fostering the vision and Step Teachers Sample Text for you to use values that will create great leadership skills for the future.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today