Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a SEN Teaching Assistant based in an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in North London. This is a full-time, long-term supply position due to commence in September 2019.
The School has asked for a proficient SEN TA that has the following attributes:
- Either a CACHE level 2 or higher with experience in KS2 in a mainstream school
- Experience or work experience in an SEN environment is desirable
- Able to manage learning development projects and enhance them to meet the needs of the pupil
- Create a working environment that is varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to the pupil’s progression
- Approach the role with patience and understanding of the pupils needs
This great primary school reflects British values in all that it does. Staff aim to nurture the children on their journey through life so they can grow into caring, democratic, responsible and tolerant adults who make a positive difference to society and to the world. Staff also encourage the children to be open minded and respectful of each other and the outside world. Through a strong working relationship between all members of the school community, the school is able to provide a high quality level of care to all pupils including those with SEN.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.