Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Enfield to recruit an enthusiastic and adjustable Spanish Teacher for a part-time, long-term role set to commence in September 2019.
The School have asked for a proficient Spanish Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Experience as a Spanish Teacher or in a similar role
- Able to adapt their teaching style and apply it across both KS1 and KS2
- Experience teaching music is also desirable
- Be creative within their role and make learning enjoyable
- Deliver the curriculum in a way that is accessible to pupils at different academic levels
This is a wonderful school which has improved greatly over the years and continues to flourish each year. This is thanks to a dedicated team of staff, which work cohesively and go above and beyond to provide the highest standard of education and the most enjoyable learning experience possible. Staff and pupils alike are encouraged to go out of their comfort zone and try new experiences as they feel this is the best way to learn. All members of the school community keep an open mind when learning about various cultures and religions and this helps them to be accepting of everyone, despite their differences in background.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.