Are you a qualified SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST, or OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST or PHYSIO THERAPIST?
Then please have a read through, this may be for you.
I am working with an outstanding SEN College with multiple sites who are looking for qualified therapists to join them. The trust provides non-residential, stimulating learning environment for students across a wide range of diagnoses including moderate/severe and profound learning disabilities such as Autism, physical disabilities, mental health and additional diagnoses.
The colleges have an Outstanding Ofsted rating there friendly and successful Therapy team works in partnership with lecturers/teachers and support staff across all sites.
They are looking for a specialist therapists to work as part of dynamic multi-disciplinary team. You will support learners in accessing all aspects of the curriculum, as well as liaising with parents/carers and other external professionals and agencies. You will work closely with teaching staff, helping to integrate therapy and learning objectives, as well as instructing and supporting teaching staff in delivering therapy programmes and use of specialised equipment. You will also deliver training to other staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Further expansion of the school ensures that are many opportunities for progression
- Potential for role to become Permanent
- Holiday pay for when you are not working
- Flexibility for students who are studying and require classroom experience
- The successful candidate will have:
- A strong work ethic, being able to conduct themselves professionally and punctually
- Valid DBS and subscribed on the update service – or willing to apply for one through Step Teachers
To apply to this position, and for a full job description, please contact Nick.