Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Teaching Assistant based in North London at a primary school upholding ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted status. This is a full-time, Long-term position ready for the correct candidate to start immediately.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2, TA that has the following attributes:
- Either a CACHE level 2 or higher with experience of working in a mainstream primary school in KS2
- 1 to 1 experience is desirable
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to the pupil’s progression
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- Uphold the work practices, which all staff are expected to display
The School always aims to provide every individual with an equal opportunity to discover, explore and fulfil their potential. They provide a learning culture where the children and staff achieve excellence and are excited by their learning. The curriculum is delivered in a way, which challenges pupils to be creative in the way that they think. An inclusive environment allows the pupils to think and speak freely and express themselves without judgment. The school is proud of the diverse range of languages, cultures and religions of its staff and pupils.
We work with fantastic schools in London; each provides their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a Teaching Assistant. At Step Teachers, you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that the teaching staff does!
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.