Step Teachers are looking for a Year 1 Supply Teacher for an amazing school in Ilford. This Year 1 Supply Teacher role has an immediate start and is an ongoing supply role at least until the end of the academic term with the potential to extend beyond.
This fantastic primary school are committed to their pupils and families by providing them with world-class teaching with and inclusive but challenging curriculum.
- As a Year 1 Supply Teacher strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 1 is essential
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- A Year 1 Supply Teacher will have the ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
- Recent mainstream school-based experience as a Primary School Teacher
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- DBS on the update service is desirable.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along w