Are you a passionate and dedicated educator looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of young pupils? If so, we have the perfect position for you! Step Teachers are working with a primary school in Barnet to find a teacher to join their team as a Year 2 Class Teachers for 3 days per week, filling the remaining 2 days with PPA cover. This is a "Good" Ofsted-rated school where pupils build trusting relationships with their teachers and where pupils' safety is at the heart of everything the school works towards.
- Good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment
- Work effectively with other members of staff throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream primary school-based experience
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!