Step Teachers are looking for a Part Time Year 2 Teacher in Watford. This part time Year 2 Teacher role has an immediate start and is an ongoing supply role at least until the end of the academic term with the potential to extend beyond. As a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts, Step Teachers have long standing relationships with schools and academies and are currently recruiting a Part Time Year 2 Teacher for a Primary School in Watford; this part time job share role is Wednesday to Friday.
This one for entry Primary School, rated "Good" by OFSTED, prides itself on being committed to providing high quality education to every pupil. The school believes in the development of each pupil not only academically, but as a well-rounded member of the wider community.
Role of this Part Time Year 2 Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum in at Key Stage 1
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Part Time Year 2 Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience as a Primary School Teacher
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplyin