£28,355 - 40,035 per year
4 months ago
Step Teachers have been tasked with finding an experienced and innovative KS1 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated school holding “Outstanding” status in April 2020. This is a full time, long-term opportunity working in a Year 2 class. Initially this role is for 1 term, however may become permanent depending on performance.
The successful candidate should display the following attributes:
- QTS or PGCE qualification
- Experience teaching KS1 in a mainstream school, ideally in year 2
- Organise lessons and manage pupil development to prepare for SATS
- Maintain the high standard of education that the school has developed
- Incorporate their own teaching style to that of the school
- Differentiate the curriculum and make learning enjoyable
This is a proudly inclusive school where all children are equipped with the tools they need to succeed. The school has fantastic facilities on site that the children can utilize to nurture their curiosity and creativity on their path to academic success. Children are empowered to learn and try new things by a dedicated team of highly trained teachers who support and guide them.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks, Enhanced DBS check and other obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.