£130 - £180 per day
26 days ago
Our partner, a good Ofsted rated Academy in Thetford, is looking to hire a Design Technology this is a temporary fixed term contract start January 2022. We are looking for a candidate who can adapt quickly to the Academy and progress students in their learning.
No school is the same, so any teacher working with us must have the adaptability to quickly acclimate themselves to the role. During the pandemic teachers have been navigating uncharted territories, becoming pioneers in remote and alternative ways of educating students.
What you Offer:
- You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- You have had previous experience teaching Design Technology.
- Innovative lesson planning, accounting for national trends and good practice, fostering a climate of engagement within the classroom.
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.