Step Teachers currently have an opportunity for a Drama Teacher based at a school in Harrow. This is a long-term, temp-to-perm opportunity set to commence in January 2020.
The School have asked for a proficient Drama teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS or secondary PGCE and a Drama based degree
- Experience planning and teaching Drama in a school
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- As a qualified Drama Teacher you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent
- You should have excellent classroom management skills
This Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ are looking for a teacher to join the high performing community of teachers and pupils. Everything this school does is to ensure all students achieve outstanding outcomes and make exceptional progress so they are able to live successful and fulfilling lives. Staff satisfaction is central to the ethos of the school and this is demonstrated by the low staff turnover and outstanding opportunities for professional development.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.