£30,480 - 49,571 per year
Paolo La Rocca
over 1 year ago
A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Drama teacher for a Full-time, long-term position at one of our client schools in Archway. This position of a Drama Teacher is offered through Step Teachers and will commence as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
The School have asked for a proficient Drama teacher who has the following attributes:
- You should hold QTS/PGCE and a Drama degree
- Experience planning and teaching Drama in a school
- You should have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes
- As a qualified Drama Teacher, you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent
- You should have excellent classroom management skills
Priding themselves on being a close-knit community which draws its members from a variety of cultures and backgrounds, staff work together to provide a broad and balanced curriculum, with opportunities for extra-curricular activities and special projects. Parents and governors are keen to support children’s learning and high standards of behaviour and academic work are expected from the children.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.
Please contact Paolo for more information on how to apply.