We are currently working with a school in Jinan, China who is looking for an English as a Second Language Teacher.
The English Teacher:
- You will have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ideally, you will have some classroom based experience
- 120 Hours TEFL qualification or willingness to work towards
- International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC)
- You will be working 5 days per week, some weekend work involved but 2 days off per week.
- You’ll be teaching for 25 hours per week
- Lessons have already planned and materials already created, strong classroom management needed. Students English ability varies from beginner to intermediate.
About the School:
- This is a British family-run language training school.
- Located in the East of the country, it maintains a strong traditional Chinese culture
- The ages of students vary between 3-15 and the other staff members are teachers from UK, Canada and New Zealand.
Salary and Benefits:
- 10,500 – 15,000 RMB (1,200 – 1,700 GBP) per month.
- Health Insurance
- Free Chinese Language Classes
- Visa Provided and Paid for
- 120 Hour TEFL Course Provided
- Accommodation will be provided local to the school
Please apply below with CV and cover letter