Here at Step Teachers we are looking for an English Teacher to join our client school in Sutton. The school are looking for a full-time English teacher for a Maternity cover until Easter starting as soon as possible.
The English Teacher will:
- Have an English related degree, with a PGCE and QTS
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus
About the school:
- The students and staff at this school work hard to develop a school that reflects and values its inclusive ethos and multi-cultural community.
- The goal of this school is to prepare pupils for the challenges of making progress in a highly competitive world but also to carve out time to support them in developing personally and spiritually.
- Boasting a proven track record of achieving outstanding success in delivering a wide range of qualifications, there is dual focus on fostering the vision and values that will create great leadership skills for the future.
- The SMT are supportive and welcoming, demonstrating a deep desire to foster strong relationships between all staff members.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf