We are working with a High school on the outskirts of Norwich who are looking for a female PE teacher to join their school starting in April 2020 until the end of the school year. This position is offered on a full time basis .
The school are looking for a PE teacher who:
- Is a qualified teacher
- Can establish positive professional relationships with students
- Is sensitive to the learning needs of all students
- Can recognise success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward
- Has the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post
- Has a commitment to pastoral care as a positive support for learning
- Has the potential for further development
The ideal PE teacher will have the ability to:
- Develop strategies for teaching and encouraging students both in and out of the classroom
- Interpret schemes of work relating to the needs of each student
- Organise teaching and recording to ensure progression and development
- Work as a member of a team, sharing tasks and supporting other members of the team
- Communicate well with students, colleagues and parents
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies whom meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.